UNT-ATSC - Intelligent Filter Compensator (APF+TSC)
UNT-ASVG - Intelligent Filter Compensator (APF+SVG)
UNT-STSC - Intelligent Dynamic Reactive Power Compensator (SVG+TSC)
The UNT-ATSC/ASVG/STSC products combine the active and passive modules with intelligent controller modules to achieve continuous compensation without dead ends.
Compared with traditional dynamic compensation
|Functional characteristics||Traditional dynamic reactive compensation||ATSC/ ASVG / STSC||SVG|
|Control method||Independent controller, control group switching||Intelligent control, system, stable and fast||Intelligent control, fastest, most stable|
|Output reactive||Grouped output, with dead zone||Linear output, stable and smooth, no dead zone||Full linear output, no dead zone|
|Compensation effect||Around 0.95||0.99 or so, part of the sensitivity to full capacity||0.99 or more, full sensitivity to full capacity, maximum compensation range|
|Full response time||More than 100ms||Less than 10ms||Less than 5ms|
|Filtering ability||Specific subharmonic||STSC filters out specific harmonics ATSC /ASVG filters 2~50 filters||Specific filtering|
|Three-phase imbalance||Generally, special design is required||The effect is obvious, it can output 100% full power, solve the three-phase imbalance problem||100% full power output of the whole machine to solve the three-phase imbalance problem|
|Market price||Price confusion||Moderately priced||Expensive|
|Compensation capacity graph||See picture 1||See picture 2||--------------|
More - the most profitable and most functional;
Fast - fast response and fast maintenance;
Good - linear compensation effect, good appearance, good display interface;
Province - save money and worry.
· The most profitable: intelligent working mode, improve the life of the whole machine and reduce labor costs.
· The most functions: can compensate for capacitive and reactive power, can also compensate for inductive reactive power, filter system harmonics, solve three-phase imbalance problem, eliminate voltage fluctuation caused by reactive power, and detect power quality of the system online.
· Fast response: the power factor is compensated to about 0.99 within 10ms;
· Fast maintenance: full module design, free combination, free disassembly and assembly, plug-and-drop design, to minimize equipment downtime.
· After compensation, the power factor can reach 0.99 or more in real time, no switching and oscillating, no compensation for the dead zone;
·Intelligent control system, hybrid compensation mode, guarantees that there will be no under-compensation and no compensation from the source;
· Modules are easy to expand, reducing waste of upfront investment;
· 7-inch touch screen, fully user-friendly design, can monitor the working status of each TSC, allowing users to always grasp the status of the device.
· Eliminate the capacitor compensation controller;
· Powerful phase compensation capability, completely solve the customer's three-phase imbalance problem, minimize system line loss, and bring direct economic benefits to customers;
·Intelligent control system, hybrid compensation mode, reduce the switching time and frequency of capacitors, and extend the service life of equipment.
Typical product case:
There are many inverters in the distribution room of a city's Fifth Chemical Factory Co., Ltd., and the harmonics of the distribution system are large. The original filter device compensation and filtering effects are not obvious, resulting in a low safety and reliable operation coefficient of the distribution system in the plant. The stability of the electrical system is low, which poses a huge hidden danger to the production stability.
Since the frequency converter is a nonlinear device, a large amount of harmonics are injected into the power distribution system during operation, and the system has a large reactive power shortage. In order to solve the above problems----harmonic control and reactive power compensation Our company combined with the actual measured data and on-site low-voltage distribution load situation, made the following treatment plan: active filter + static var generator used for compensation, the effect after treatment is obvious, the power factor reaches ≥0.98 after equipment operation.
The voltage current before compensation is as follows:
The voltage and current after compensation are as follows: